Sun & Fun
With 420' of white sand beach and, of course, the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, there is always something to keep you busy at the Lani Kai Island Resort. When you grow tired of the sun & surf, we have a heated free-form pool to relax by with a frosty rum-runner. We have a playground area to keep the kids busy while you relax.
No visit to the Lani Kai is complete without some outdoor adventure. Try out a wave runner or fly high over the Gulf of Mexico with panoramic views behind a parasail boat. Feel the wind through your hair or shoot images of this beautiful tropical island. Sounds like too much excitement for you? On a more tranquil note, you can take a 2-hour guided jet-ski dolphin tour instead.
Life doesn't get much better.
Jet-ski or parasail rental information contact Wind & Water Sports at (239) 671-2890. A fun-filled day on Fort Myers Beach just isn't the same at the Lani Kai Island Resort as it is everywhere else. We have talented performers and entertainers to dance & sing along to. From our house Reggae band, Tropical Breeze, to the fantastic Apryl belting out everyone's favorites there is no shortage of shaking your groove thing!
For the beach bunny in you that doesn't want to move out of your chair while enjoying the beautiful sea breezes, we have a fantastic wait staff that brings your cocktails right to your chair! We won't let you go thirsty at the Lani.
- "We did not want to leave. Absolutly LOVED IT. Staff was awesome exspecially Cristine at the front desk. EVERYONE was SO SO NICE. Everyone from the servers to the shops were just wonderful. A Huge THANK YOU! We hope to see y'all again VERY SOON. Food was great too."
- "Entire family loved our stay. Your staff does a great job, and we felt comfortable and safe, and my children loved Apryl. We found the dining to be better quality than those restaurants near you at a more reasonable price."
- "This was our 3rd stay @ your hotel and although it's been too long since our last visit to Florida, we will always return to the Lani Kai every chance we have. Our next visit we plan to bring our extended family. We were happy to see renovations to prove our favorite vacation hotel will be around for years to come!"
- "The person at the front desk was excellent. We moved from one room to another and actually came to the restaurant to deliver our key during breakfast. The service can’t get much better than that."
- "The chair guys and the waitress on the beach were friendly and pleasant. Wish I would have gotten names. Hoping to come back and bring family and friends. Thanks again."
- "This was our second trip to your hotel and as expected, we really enjoyed our stay. We love your place!"
- "I only had a day to spend in South Florida and have stayed at your hotel before. Was looking forward to it and it was all I remembered. Great location, very comfortable and fun."