Fort Myers Meeting, Event & Wedding Venues at the Lani Kai Resort
Fort Myers Event Spaces
Whether you are planning a beachfront wedding, or searching for space for a family reunion, corporate celebration or that all-day business meeting, the Lani Kai Fort Myers Island Beach Resort offers you several different choices for your special event. Our attentive event staff will see that all your needs are met from room size to menu choices to Fort Myers hotel room and suite accommodations. Let us know how we can assist you in making sure that all the details come together to make your event a huge success!
Island View Restaurant
Capturing exquisite Gulf vistas from Naples to Sanibel, this fabulous florida-themed restaurant can be rented for your special event. The views are breathtaking and you won't find a better place to watch the sun set. The Island View can accomodate up to 100-200 people*. *Minimum number required.
Sable Palm Banquet Room
This room is a sunny, tropical reception room with amazing Gulf and beach views. The Sable Palm has a private entrance and balcony, a fabulous bar and ample dance floor. It is suitable for any occasion, but especially suited for weddings or large parties. It can accommodate up to 125 people.
The Key West Patio Banquet Area
Party! Party! Party! This private, covered, outdoor area is located directly on the beach with its own bar and dance floor. The Key West Beach Patio can accommodate up to 75 people and is great for the casual, happening beach party!
The Sundeck Gazebo
This air conditioned gazebo has stunning views and an intimate setting suitable for small weddings, birthday parties and celebrations. The Rooftop Gazebo is perfect for parties up to 15 people.
Sundeck Outdoor Gazebo
With stunning Gulf views as a backdrop, renew your vows in this delightful gazebo that can be used as a chapel for a small wedding of 15-20. Our event staff is available to make all the wedding arrangements for you.
The Casablanca Lounge
Select our Humphrey Bogart-style piano bar which is cozy, elegant and intimate. This eclectic indoor bar is suited for a small theme party or family celebration of 30 – 50 guests.
- "TRENT, CHRIS, TRECEY THE BEST thank you"
- "Wonderful staff, very happy with our stay!"
- "We are very grateful to the young lady who attended us with the check-in process. She was very kind, patient and very professional. She really deserves 5 stars. I, Juan Colon Munoz, reserved 2 rooms, one for myself and my wife, and the other for my son-in-law (David Mlinarich)...
- ... and our daughter and children. Both of our families were highly satisfied with our rooms, service and excellent location of Lani Kai. We'll definitely return to Lani Kai for our next vacation."
- “Josh in the top floor restaurant and Bobby who works in the downstairs bar, were two of the friendliest staff we met. The security team there was awesome! Especially the big guy who looks like he belongs on duck commander. Very friendly and kept things under control. Would certainly return!”
- "I stay at the Lani Kai every year because I like the fact that it's on the beach, it has restaurants for any kind of dining that you want to do. I like also it is close to the Time Square and it's affordable."
- "We did not want to leave. Absolutly LOVED IT. Staff was awesome exspecially Cristine at the front desk. EVERYONE was SO SO NICE. Everyone from the servers to the shops were just wonderful. A Huge THANK YOU! We hope to see y'all again VERY SOON. Food was great too."
- "Entire family loved our stay. Your staff does a great job, and we felt comfortable and safe, and my children loved Apryl. We found the dining to be better quality than those restaurants near you at a more reasonable price."
- "This was our 3rd stay @ your hotel and although it's been too long since our last visit to Florida, we will always return to the Lani Kai every chance we have. Our next visit we plan to bring our extended family. We were happy to see renovations to prove our favorite vacation hotel will be around for years to come!"
- "The person at the front desk was excellent. We moved from one room to another and actually came to the restaurant to deliver our key during breakfast. The service can’t get much better than that."
- "The chair guys and the waitress on the beach were friendly and pleasant. Wish I would have gotten names. Hoping to come back and bring family and friends. Thanks again."
- "This was our second trip to your hotel and as expected, we really enjoyed our stay. We love your place!"
- "I only had a day to spend in South Florida and have stayed at your hotel before. Was looking forward to it and it was all I remembered. Great location, very comfortable and fun."