Fort Myers Beach Local Attractions
Go to Key West for the day on a 3 ½ hour jet powered ride on the Key West Express boat. We are the perfect place to stay before & after your trip.
• Key West Express
With over 40 brand name outlets and just a short drive from Fort Myers Beach.
• Tanger Outlet Center
For the gambling fans, the Big M is a great way to spend the day on the water while someone else drives.
• Big M Casino
Or take a road trip to the Seminole Casino Immokalee open 24/7!
• Seminole Casino Immokalee
Bet the dogs! "Heeere come's sparky" at the Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track you can bet on the dogs or try your hand in their new poker room!
• Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track
Fort Myers Beach has several public golf courses (some smaller than others) to choose from when it's time to get your game on!
• Fort Myers Beach Golf Club
• Beachview Golf Club (Sanibel Island)
• Smuggler's Cove Mini Golf
• Jungle Golf Mini Golf
Spend an evening watching the sunset from this fabulous cruise boat The Fort Myers Princess. It goes from Fort Myers Beach out to the Sanibel Lighthouse. A fun ride with a full bar and a live DJ!
• Ft. Myers Princess
For the adventurer try the Everglades Safari; for an entire day you can go on an airboat ride, check out Florida alligators and birds, cruise the Everglades, go on a nature walk and enjoy a delicious lunch with alligator appetizers!
• Everglades Day Safari
- "We did not want to leave. Absolutly LOVED IT. Staff was awesome exspecially Cristine at the front desk. EVERYONE was SO SO NICE. Everyone from the servers to the shops were just wonderful. A Huge THANK YOU! We hope to see y'all again VERY SOON. Food was great too."
- "Entire family loved our stay. Your staff does a great job, and we felt comfortable and safe, and my children loved Apryl. We found the dining to be better quality than those restaurants near you at a more reasonable price."
- "This was our 3rd stay @ your hotel and although it's been too long since our last visit to Florida, we will always return to the Lani Kai every chance we have. Our next visit we plan to bring our extended family. We were happy to see renovations to prove our favorite vacation hotel will be around for years to come!"
- "The person at the front desk was excellent. We moved from one room to another and actually came to the restaurant to deliver our key during breakfast. The service can’t get much better than that."
- "The chair guys and the waitress on the beach were friendly and pleasant. Wish I would have gotten names. Hoping to come back and bring family and friends. Thanks again."
- "This was our second trip to your hotel and as expected, we really enjoyed our stay. We love your place!"
- "I only had a day to spend in South Florida and have stayed at your hotel before. Was looking forward to it and it was all I remembered. Great location, very comfortable and fun."