Lani Kai Island Resort in Fort Myers, Florida
The Lani Kai Island Resort is at the center of all that is happening on Fort Myers Beach. We are definitely the hotspot for music, dancing, entertainment, happy hour and good times! Our resort is geared for the young and the young at heart. The Lani Kai is a typical example of Florida fantasy and guarantees fun in the sun and the most happening place to be!
For your vacation enjoyment, the Lani Kai boasts three award-winning Tiki bars with live entertainment playing from 12 noon to 2 a.m. Relax and sip on an island cocktail while listening to our fabulous bands and solo performers. Then catch some dinner or some zzzz's before dancing the night away at our famous nightclub featuring a live DJ or band every night of the week!
Two rooftop restaurants offer you spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding area. You can dine outdoors in the casual Glider Lounge and Tiki Bar with happy hour every day from 4pm-7pm, or savor a delicious meal with views of Estero Island in the Florida-themed indoor restaurant.
The Lani Kai Island Resort has been serving the wonderful people of Fort Myers Beach as well as guests from around the world for over 30 years. We are proud to have you as our customer and look forward to making each visit to the Lani Kai a pleasant and enjoyable one.
Our resort in Fort Myers Beach, Florida has it all: sun, sand, surf, entertainment, a great location and fun, fun, fun! Whether you are vacationing with friends, family or attending a special event…one thing is sure; your visit to the Lani Kai will definitely be memorable!
- "TRENT, CHRIS, TRECEY THE BEST thank you"
- "Wonderful staff, very happy with our stay!"
- "We are very grateful to the young lady who attended us with the check-in process. She was very kind, patient and very professional. She really deserves 5 stars. I, Juan Colon Munoz, reserved 2 rooms, one for myself and my wife, and the other for my son-in-law (David Mlinarich)...
- ... and our daughter and children. Both of our families were highly satisfied with our rooms, service and excellent location of Lani Kai. We'll definitely return to Lani Kai for our next vacation."
- “Josh in the top floor restaurant and Bobby who works in the downstairs bar, were two of the friendliest staff we met. The security team there was awesome! Especially the big guy who looks like he belongs on duck commander. Very friendly and kept things under control. Would certainly return!”
- "I stay at the Lani Kai every year because I like the fact that it's on the beach, it has restaurants for any kind of dining that you want to do. I like also it is close to the Time Square and it's affordable."
- "We did not want to leave. Absolutly LOVED IT. Staff was awesome exspecially Cristine at the front desk. EVERYONE was SO SO NICE. Everyone from the servers to the shops were just wonderful. A Huge THANK YOU! We hope to see y'all again VERY SOON. Food was great too."
- "Entire family loved our stay. Your staff does a great job, and we felt comfortable and safe, and my children loved Apryl. We found the dining to be better quality than those restaurants near you at a more reasonable price."
- "This was our 3rd stay @ your hotel and although it's been too long since our last visit to Florida, we will always return to the Lani Kai every chance we have. Our next visit we plan to bring our extended family. We were happy to see renovations to prove our favorite vacation hotel will be around for years to come!"
- "The person at the front desk was excellent. We moved from one room to another and actually came to the restaurant to deliver our key during breakfast. The service can’t get much better than that."
- "The chair guys and the waitress on the beach were friendly and pleasant. Wish I would have gotten names. Hoping to come back and bring family and friends. Thanks again."
- "This was our second trip to your hotel and as expected, we really enjoyed our stay. We love your place!"
- "I only had a day to spend in South Florida and have stayed at your hotel before. Was looking forward to it and it was all I remembered. Great location, very comfortable and fun."