Fort Myers Rooms & Suites – Beachfront and Bayside
The Lani Kai Island Resort located in the heart of Fort Myers Beach is situated on the Gulf of Mexico. All of our guest rooms in the main building are spacious and airy and have private balconies with stunning Gulf views overlooking 420 feet of white sand beaches. Each Beachfront guest room consists of either one king size bed or two double beds and all rooms have a couch that folds out for additional guests. Each room also has a sitting area on the balcony to enjoy the scenery at our fantastic location!
The Lani kai is designed for guests 21 years of age and older.
Standard Hotel Room
Our Standard Room provides a refrigerator, coffee maker, sitting area with sleeper sofa, cable television, tub/shower combo and, of course, a balcony. This room is available with a king-sized bed or two double beds. The standard room can accommodate from 4-6 persons.
Our Efficiencies include all the amenities of a standard room as well as a kitchen area with a microwave, sink and dining table. This kitchenette room is available with a king-sized bed or two double beds and can accommodate from 4-6 persons.
Our One-Bedroom Suites have a separate bedroom with the choice of a king-size bed or two double beds as well as a sleeper sofa in the family room for additional guests. These suites have full kitchens, including fridge, microwave, coffee maker and dining table, as well as televisions in each bedroom and living area. The suites have a larger balcony than the standard rooms to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Suites are limited so book early.
Bayside is another Lani Kai property located directly across the street from our main building. There are standard rooms, one bedroom condos and a select number of suites. As a Bay Side Motel guest, you enjoy discounted rates and all the amenities that Lani Kai offers—bars, restaurants, entertainment and access to the pool, beach and Gulf. These rooms do not overlook the Gulf and are a cost conscious way to stay close without the beachside price tag. Great for extended stay guests!
Standard Bayside Room
Our Standard Bayside Room provides a refrigerator, coffee maker, sitting area with sleeper sofa, television and tub/shower combo. This room has one double size bed and can accommodate from 2-4 persons.
Our Bayside Condo has one double size bed in a separate bedroom as well as a sitting area with sleeper sofa in the living room. This quaint room is perfect for and extended stay and has a full kitchen with stove, full-size fridge and microwave. This room can accommodate from 2-4 persons.
- "When people come down to visit us we take them to the Lani Kai and everyone loves it, and wants to go back. Thanks again, Tod"
- "This is my 5th time staying at the Lani Kai and each year it gets better. Front desk staff Carlos and Kyra were very friendly and very helpful. Couldn't ask for better service from the bartenders. You have a great staff at the Lani Kai. Island View restaurant was very,very good. Keep up the good work and will see you again in May 2015."
- "When we pulled up on Sunday afternoon we were surprised at the number of young people but were pleasantly surprise at how nice our stay was. We really enjoyed your roof top restuarant and the staff up there was wonderful."
- "First time staying at your facility. Family members have stayed here many times. Great location and price. We had a wonderful vacation and a wonderful say at the Lani Kai. We will stay again."
- "2nd year here, looking forward to next time here."
- "We cannot wait to return to the Lani Kai!!!!! this is a little paradise!"
- "I was with a party of 6 people, and each of them had a excellent time at your facility and would return. Thank you"
- "We had a great stay! After reading the reviews we were a little worried. The staff was great and definitely exceeded our expectations."
- "Very good atmosphere and I would book a room again in the future. Staff at front desk was excellent and helpful."
- "We had a wonderful time! Just what we were looking for! We will be back, really didn't want to leave! Everyone was very nice, happy and smiling! We loved every minute of our trip and we are planning another one! Hopefully we can stay longer! Good job LANI KAI we will never forget!
- "Cant wait till next time!!! Thank you!!"
- "TRENT, CHRIS, TRECEY THE BEST thank you"
- "Wonderful staff, very happy with our stay!"
- "We are very grateful to the young lady who attended us with the check-in process. She was very kind, patient and very professional. She really deserves 5 stars. I, Juan Colon Munoz, reserved 2 rooms, one for myself and my wife, and the other for my son-in-law (David Mlinarich)...
- ... and our daughter and children. Both of our families were highly satisfied with our rooms, service and excellent location of Lani Kai. We'll definitely return to Lani Kai for our next vacation."
- “Josh in the top floor restaurant and Bobby who works in the downstairs bar, were two of the friendliest staff we met. The security team there was awesome! Especially the big guy who looks like he belongs on duck commander. Very friendly and kept things under control. Would certainly return!”
- "I stay at the Lani Kai every year because I like the fact that it's on the beach, it has restaurants for any kind of dining that you want to do. I like also it is close to the Time Square and it's affordable."
- "We did not want to leave. Absolutly LOVED IT. Staff was awesome exspecially Cristine at the front desk. EVERYONE was SO SO NICE. Everyone from the servers to the shops were just wonderful. A Huge THANK YOU! We hope to see y'all again VERY SOON. Food was great too."
- "Entire family loved our stay. Your staff does a great job, and we felt comfortable and safe, and my children loved Apryl. We found the dining to be better quality than those restaurants near you at a more reasonable price."
- "This was our 3rd stay @ your hotel and although it's been too long since our last visit to Florida, we will always return to the Lani Kai every chance we have. Our next visit we plan to bring our extended family. We were happy to see renovations to prove our favorite vacation hotel will be around for years to come!"
- "The person at the front desk was excellent. We moved from one room to another and actually came to the restaurant to deliver our key during breakfast. The service can’t get much better than that."
- "The chair guys and the waitress on the beach were friendly and pleasant. Wish I would have gotten names. Hoping to come back and bring family and friends. Thanks again."
- "This was our second trip to your hotel and as expected, we really enjoyed our stay. We love your place!"
- "I only had a day to spend in South Florida and have stayed at your hotel before. Was looking forward to it and it was all I remembered. Great location, very comfortable and fun."