Fort Myers Beach Dining & Entertainment at the Lani Kai Resort
Island View Restaurant
Capturing exquisite Gulf vistas from Naples to Sanibel Island, this indoor, air conditioned restaurant features a fabulous menu with mouthwatering seafood and specialty dishes.
Sundeck Glider Lounge
Located on the rooftop with spectacular views of the Gulf, the island and the surrounding area; the outdoor Glider Lounge is equipped with swinging gliders, and boasts a Tiki Bar, great food, fun entertainment and tropical drinks to please any palette.
Mario's Deli and the Chicago Dog House
For a great snack while lounging on the beach or sitting by the pool, try one of our fantastic snack shops. Try Mario's awesome Cuban Sandwich or the Dog House's genuine Italian Beef.
The real calling of most people familiar with the Lani Kai is our rockin' night club. Covered in amazing artwork with great bands and performers, the Lani Kai is where it's at for entertainment. House DJ's get the house jumpin' and hot rock bands keep you dancing till closing time!
View Our Menus
- "TRENT, CHRIS, TRECEY THE BEST thank you"
- "Wonderful staff, very happy with our stay!"
- "We are very grateful to the young lady who attended us with the check-in process. She was very kind, patient and very professional. She really deserves 5 stars. I, Juan Colon Munoz, reserved 2 rooms, one for myself and my wife, and the other for my son-in-law (David Mlinarich)...
- ... and our daughter and children. Both of our families were highly satisfied with our rooms, service and excellent location of Lani Kai. We'll definitely return to Lani Kai for our next vacation."
- “Josh in the top floor restaurant and Bobby who works in the downstairs bar, were two of the friendliest staff we met. The security team there was awesome! Especially the big guy who looks like he belongs on duck commander. Very friendly and kept things under control. Would certainly return!”
- "I stay at the Lani Kai every year because I like the fact that it's on the beach, it has restaurants for any kind of dining that you want to do. I like also it is close to the Time Square and it's affordable."
- "We did not want to leave. Absolutly LOVED IT. Staff was awesome exspecially Cristine at the front desk. EVERYONE was SO SO NICE. Everyone from the servers to the shops were just wonderful. A Huge THANK YOU! We hope to see y'all again VERY SOON. Food was great too."
- "Entire family loved our stay. Your staff does a great job, and we felt comfortable and safe, and my children loved Apryl. We found the dining to be better quality than those restaurants near you at a more reasonable price."
- "This was our 3rd stay @ your hotel and although it's been too long since our last visit to Florida, we will always return to the Lani Kai every chance we have. Our next visit we plan to bring our extended family. We were happy to see renovations to prove our favorite vacation hotel will be around for years to come!"
- "The person at the front desk was excellent. We moved from one room to another and actually came to the restaurant to deliver our key during breakfast. The service can’t get much better than that."
- "The chair guys and the waitress on the beach were friendly and pleasant. Wish I would have gotten names. Hoping to come back and bring family and friends. Thanks again."
- "This was our second trip to your hotel and as expected, we really enjoyed our stay. We love your place!"
- "I only had a day to spend in South Florida and have stayed at your hotel before. Was looking forward to it and it was all I remembered. Great location, very comfortable and fun."